History buffs try to pave the way for farmers’ market in borough
October 29th, 2009 | No Comments
From the Ramsey Suburban News:
“The Ramsey Historical Association is expected to present the Borough Council with a partnering concept that would provide residents and surrounding environs a place to buy fresh produce and serve up some entertainment, as well.
Association members Nancy Boone and Margery Simpson, who are spearheading the initiative, are proposing that a farmers’ market be held every Sunday at the rear of the train station parking lot on Main Street, which also would feature some light entertainment and themed events.”
Full Article: http://www.northjersey.com/news/bergen/Market_in_boroughs_future.html
Possibly Related Posts:
- Video: Ramsey Farmer’s Indoor Market
- Ramsey Farmers Market Moves Indoors For The Winter
- The Ramsey Farmers Market Proudly Announces Its Third Season!
- Ramsey Farmer’s Winter Market
- Ramsey Farmer’s Market 2011 (Video)